Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking & Water Rafting
This tour package combination between mount batur sunrise trekking with water rafting, so this package you will to do 2 activities. the first you will to do the trekking and second you will to do water rafting.
Ayung River is the most amazing and most popular river in Bali with spectacular and very pleasant scenery filled with more than 45 rapids set against unspoiled wild rainforest, magnificent waterfalls and rock carvings on cliffs. Only Ayung Rafting offers the longest journey for rafting to explore and enjoy a real adventure to prove your experience of the most amazing activities in Bali. this activity is very safe because we provide guides who are experienced in rafting so you don't worry about your safety.
Mount batur is a one of volcano there in bali the peak sits at 1717 meters 5,633 it above sea level this is located in kintamani district bangli regency , that only 2 hours from the airport. On September 20, 2012 UNESCO made mount batur as Caldera a part of the Global Geopark Network.
- 01.00 – 02.00 AM pick up time ( depend on your location accommodation)
- 04.00 AM start the hike ( toya bungkah village)
- 05.30 AM arrived at the summit ( sunrise point )
- 06.00 AM get some breakfasts
- 07.00 AM continue our trekking around of mount batur
- 08.00 AM back to ( toya bungkah village)
- 09.00 AM finish the hike ( toya bungkah village)
- 11.00 AM start rafting
- 12.40 PM finish rafting ( back to your accommodation)
- 02.00 PM arrival at your accommodation location
- Pick up and return to your accommodation by private air conditioned car
- Experience local guide and English speaking
- Safety approved Rafting equipment
- Experience rafting guide
- Breakfast, lunch, and mineral water
- USD 95 per person
You need bringing extra clothes, shoes and jacket