Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
Mount batur is a one of volcano there in bali the peak sits at 1717 meters 5,633 from above sea level this is located in kintamani district bangli regency , that only 2 hours from the airport. On September 20, 2012 UNESCO made mount batur as Caldera a part of the Global Geopark Network.
It will take around 1,5 up to 2 hours (depend on your fitness level) to climb of mount Batur. This is perfectly safe as you will be privately accompanied by our professional trekking guide. After you made it to the summit it is real feels as though you are on the top the world above the clouds overlooking the caldera like a blow, You will also see the stunning view ahead peak of mount Abang and the distant cone of mount Agung the tallest volcano in Bali and you also get the breakfast.
We are believe if you join with us, you will feel the different sensation and of course you could get experience that cant your forget.
- 01.00 – 02.00 AM pick up time ( depend on your location accommodation)
- 04.00 AM start the hike ( toya bungkah village)
- 05.30 AM arrived at the summit ( sunrise point )
- 06.00 AM get some breakfasts
- 07.00 AM continue our trekking around of mount batur
- 08.00 AM back to ( toya bungkah village)
- 09.00 AM finish the hike ( toya bungkah village)
- 11.00 AM arrival at your accommodation
- Pick up and return your accommodation by private air conditioned car
- Experienced private trekking guides English speaking
- Entrance fee to Kintamani area
- Breakfast, mineral water, and flashlight
- USD 55 per person
You should boring jacket and sports shoes